Makes: 12 muffins or 24-30 mini muffins
1½ cups all-purpose flour
¾ cup sugar
1 tsp baking soda
½ tsp fine sea salt
1 cup water
½ cup oil (vegetable, coconut, etc)
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp white vinegar
1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking soda & salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined.
3. To the dry ingredients add water, oil, vanilla & vinegar. Mix until just combined.
4. Add the blueberries and gently just to say blend them in.
5. Lightly grease a muffin tin(s) and scoop the batter in evenly.
Tip: if you're using a larger pan, start filling from the center of the pan and work your way out so that the muffins cook evenly and your pan doesn't warp.
6. Bake for 16-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool in pan until you can touch the pan with your bare hands.
8. Release the muffins onto a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
Option to add icing & sprinkles :)
If you try any of our recipes, please post a pic & tag us on Instagram @krysteldallas
Just because it’s vegan doesn’t mean it’s healthy. I am not a dietitian or a nutritionist. Viewers seeking nutritional advice are encouraged to enlist the services of a registered dietitian to address their particular needs. My food videos are mostly healthy, like me, but sometimes are not, also like me. They are to provide you with vegan recipes that taste good. That’s it.